Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Houston Tidbits 6th Bday Bash!



Excited to attend my very first Houston Tidbits event. My schedule with the kiddos and a sitter was always an issue, but yes finally tonight I'll be attending their 6th Bday Bash at Gigi's Asian Bistro and Dumpling Bar in the Galleria! Looking forward to some dumplings, lychee martinis, and fab goodies!

Hoping to get there a little early for some retail therapy too!

Click here for more info!


Event Recap ~
Thinking I was arriving early and didn't even think twice about a long line, my gals and I ended up waaay in the back of that line. I didn't expect so many people and surprised to see some guys there too. Fortunately, there were still swag bags left for us.

My fav swag bag goodie


Decided to check out Lily Rain, I mean I do have a 20% off promo. You know how a girl loves a discount. I think I might just get this gorgeous statement necklace. Loving the dark grey and emerald green combo.



Had a great time mingling with my ladies.




No comments:

Post a Comment