Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Glam Up Fall with Beautiful Booties

I have yet to own a pair of booties, but I do have a pair coming in the mail! Can't wait to rock these bad girls. I must admit I wasn't a big fan, but my style and love for fashion have changed over the years. In the midst of soul searching, adjusting to marriage life, being pregnant and being a mom, it took me awhile to discover my style  + what looks fab on me.  

These are just some of my favs. Wish I could own them all, a girl can dream.

 I'm all about glamming up and not having to spend a fortune. These gorgeous booties are $80 and under.




1. Forever 21, $36.80  (available in black & brown)  |   2. Forever 21, $39.80  
 3. Call It Spring, $80 (available in black)   |  4. Go Jane, $36.40 (available in black & nude)
5. Forever 21, $36.80   |   6. Tobi, $60  |  7. Agaci, $32.50 (available in black & tan)  |  8. Zara, $69.90




1 comment:

  1. liking the new design :)
    and those booties, have you checked out the booties on shoedazzle?

    ReplyDelete