Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Grocery Shopping with Little Monsters

It's that time where I dread when my fridge is almost empty and I have to make a trip to the grocery store. Grocery shopping in general stresses me out because there is so much I need to buy. I don't even bother with grocery store coupons and yet I still find myself cutting them out. 

And when I actually have a coupon, I can't find the darn item to find out it's sold out. What the...seriously?


To add to the dismay, you would think since my children are walking and early preschoolers now they would listen, but Kylie my 3 year old hasn't seem to get over her " terrible 2's." I don't know what her deal is, but when she doesn't get what she wants she throws the biggest tantrum EVERRR. This girl loves to shop, but mommy can't buy her everything so NO means NO.

It's embarrassing and I just want to run and hide. What do I do? I give her the evil eye, she doesn't budge. I try to calm her down, nope doesn't work. I try to make make a deal with her, she could care less. 

So I simply ignore her, can't even get all the things I need on my grocery list,  hurry  to check out and get the hell out of there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment